Catholic Writer, Speaker, &
Veronica has 6 years of experience as a Catholic speaker and worship leader. She has spoken for more than 1,500 people at Youth Conferences throughout Florida.
Veronica is a Graduate Theology Student at Franciscan University and a High School Theology Teacher in Miami, FL. She graduated Cum Laude from the Honors program at Ave Maria University in Theology and Communications. Collaborating with Fr. Michael Gaitley, Veronica has worked with the Mercy through Mary team and helped developed the Youth Program at Mercy through Mary in hopes to help revive the Youth of the Church and the world by sharing the two greatest spiritual weapons of our time: Divine Mercy and Marian Consecration. She believes spreading these Devotions through writing and speech is her ultimate God given mission. For her undergraduate Thesis, Veronica wrote her Senior titled “Mary : Mediatrix of Mercy” to explain Mary’s role as Mediatrix of Grace, and her intercessory power in bringing people to the Divine Mercy, Jesus Christ, who is love and mercy itself.
Veronica Macias is a guest writer for LifeTeen, The Chastity Project, and The Porn Effect. Besides Divine Mercy, and Marian Themes, Veronica is specialized in and speaks about Theology of the Body, the Universal Call to Holiness, and the Sacraments (especially Eucharist and Confession!).
Several of her personal vlogs and blogs sharing the Truth of the Gospel have influenced more than 5,000. If you want a young, energetic, experienced Speaker hire her for your event today! For more information on Veronica go onto VeroMacias.com
The following are talks Veronica already has prepared to share with youth groups, etc. The talks are geared to be an engaging encounter of faith for teens and young adults, but can be altered for any age group.
- The Ultimate Example of Faith Found in Our Blessed Mother
- Divine Mercy: A Stone Cast into the Ocean
- BE NOT AFRAID: Individual Sainthood, the Little Way, and the Universal Call to Holiness.
- Divine Mercy, Mary, & The Holy Mass
- The Time of Mercy, and the Age of Mary
- The Time of Mercy, the Age of Mary & Our Lady of Fatima
- Heaven on Earth: an HD Perspective of the Catholic Mass
- True Feminism and the Catholic Church as the Ultimate Feminist
- Made for Intimacy: Theology of The Body
Book a Speaker.
Fill out the form to request Veronica as a speaker.